Skip to main content

Thank heavens for faux nails...


So yes, let's carry on talking about nails, I mean, we all love manies and pedies don't we... So I got me a box of Nailene 200 and tried them for at least a week before I posted anything on here, and I gotta say I am quite impressed and pretty much already in love... I've had falsies before and they just felt awkward, uncomfortable and sometimes even painful, you could feel the aliens on your fingers... eww... twas just horrible.
I have a thing where I absolutely HATE my feet being touched, being too warm, being too cold, hurt, uncomfortable...etc... so having alien nails on my toes was just EWW! I normally keep my toenails short because like I said before my feet need to be comfy. I'm not gonna say which faux nails were the evil bastards, but I will talk about the ones that made my toes happy and beautiful!

Nailene 200... for £8 you can't complain, they look so real, they stay put for a WEEK... and they are absolutely comfortable, you'll forget that they're falsies until they actually fall off. The nail polish no matter how cheap it does not chip off and they are super flexible! What more can I say??? I'm in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nail It!

Aaahhhh.... yes. Went crazy the other day at the drugstore... Couldn't help myself. So just a few lines of what I bought, what I think and lots of pictures! My new collection, I only just recently discovered Barry M. as I'm not from the UK, only been here for about 3 years, almost... Anyway. This is what I got: 318 - Peach Melba 309 - Strawberry Ice Cream 272 - Shocking Pink 307 - Lemon Ice Cream 317 - Blue Moon 314 - Pink Nail Effects 311 - Black Nail Effects And HERE are a couple of ways I've used them so far: Barry M. Strawberry Ice Cream base and Pink Nail Effects. Black - 21 base (Claire's) & Barry M. Pink Nail Effects Barry M. Shocking pink & Black Nail Effects Index finger: Barry M. Lemon Ice Cream base & Pink Nail Effects Other fingers: Barry M. Lemon I/C base & Black N/E And I also purchased lipstick from Barry M. One that I saw and found very interesting on the Barry M. website http://www.barrym.com/ "Depending on the alkali

FOR SALE!!!!

YAY! I've been finally spring cleaning my house and found loads of stuff I didn't even know I HAD! Things I've bought but haven't even used... yes... I am such a compulsive hoarder... but hey, it's time to move on and SELL SELL SELL!!!! A couple of months ago I bought these neon pink converse low-tops and stupidly got the wrong size! I'm still not used to UK shoe sizes, I'm an 8, and 8 is a UK size 5, but got all confused and bought a UK size 6, which is a 9... :'( So they are too big for me... So!!!! they could be yours, Im selling them for £15 only because I threw the box away... I hate empty boxes... I've NEVER worn them, they are brand new... I've only tried them on once... (Neon Pink All Star Converse UK size 6 - New without box - £15) NEXT... (Ann Summers Tickle My Fancy Cami SET - UK Size 14) (New unused, in origi nal packaging - £12 ) The only reason I'm selling this is because I already have a set, the same one... Why the hell do I h

SW Horror series

I didn't mention this before, but I'm on Slimming world. It's been month and a half or two month? Who knows... Not counting.  It may be my unbelievable inability to cook or even put elements together (in this case) but I've come to notice a pattern.  Overnight Oats Behold, my breakfast. The ever so (not) complicated mix of breakfasty elements such as fruit, oats and yogurt...  Fail. Hope it tastes nice. With love, Cookielove